lunes, 2 de mayo de 2011

Free time

I have enough free time; weekend is a good time for to do everything things that I want. During the week I study, 2 or 3 hours daily. I spend my free time with my friends, with my family and whit my partners, sometimes I like walk out, go to parties and other I just want sleep.
I spend my free time sometimes reading things for the university, too I like listen music alone in my room, and others times I like watch TV programs for distract me. Sometimes I like play chess, but I don’t it so much time. I have a hobby, is my passion, I like draw and painting human bodies, pictures and everything that the imagination allow me.
When I can, I like travel to beautiful places, I go in bike or walking for do sports. Too I like go to the cinema and theatre, but I can’t go so much time.  Sometimes whit my family we eat in different restaurants and spend good times.
When I was children I liked roller blading, but now I can’t do it, because I haven’t roller and I lost the practice.
Next weekend I like go to the beach or go in camping to the “Cajon del Maipo”.
 Sometimes I use well my free time, I do the thanks that I like, but in the other hand I need more constancy with my hobbies, because I want advantage well my time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario