martes, 17 de mayo de 2011

Movies

A very common activity for me in his spare time is watch movies, despite how much I like to watch movies very often do not go to the movies, the cost that this requires. Years ago I'm not going to the movies, on the other hand prefer to buy or download movies to my choice to see them in my house.

Previously rented many films, now buy or download from the Internet. I have no particular movie that I like, there are many that are very good. There are many recommended films by renowned directors like Steven Spielberg, Kubrick, Lynch, Darren Aronofsky, Isao Takahata, Hayao Miyazaki, Kim Ki-Duck, and so many more. One of the last movies I saw and my attention was sharply called "The Road" directed by John Hillcoat, this tells the story of the experiences of a father and son in a post apocalyptic situation, where hunger is rife and
death by the destruction of all civilization.

I love watching movies, integrate into the plot and history, to experience the tragedies that occur in them. There are very good films that transport you to the world they represent, others are not so much and bored in the middle, so it's good idea to arm yourself before according to the synopsis, comments, production, recognize good productions closer to the film world, recognize good directors and good stories, film is a fascinating world where anything can happen, where it mixes real and fictional, the utopian and abstract.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario