martes, 3 de mayo de 2011

Travel and Holidays

Every holiday I like travel to different places. I enjoy travelling around the world. Every year I travel with different people, sometimes I went with my family, other time I travel with friends or with partners. Last holydays I went to backpacking to the south of Chile, I travel sins Cobquecura to Chiloe and I lived very much adventures and I met many people. I visit many places, i started my travel in Cobquecura, then I went to Quirihue, I spent to Concepcion, there I was during a week. After I went to Lake Budy, Valdivia, Pto. Montt, and Chiloé. In Chiloé I met Ancud and Castro.  
I want continue travelling, and I like would visit beautiful places in Chile as Torres del Pine, the lake Pellaifa, “Pan de Azucar”, Island Damas, etc. But I need much money.
I don’t know where I’m going to pass my next holyday, I would like go to Bolivia, Peru, Ecuador or maybe I like continue along the South of Chile. I would like stay maybe all summer, maybe a month.
I have been abroad, in Brazil, I went to there in my study tour. There is beautiful. Now I like to visit many countries, but first I want to travel for  South America. 

1 comentario:

  1. Constanza, I think the south of Chile is one of the best places in South America.
    Some corrections:
    -sometimes I GO with my family, other timeS I travel...
    -went (/) backpacking
    -I travelED FROM Cobquecura to Chiloe
    -I spent AWEEK IN Concepcion,
    -In Chiloé I VISITED Ancud and Castro.
    -I want TO continue travelling, and I would LIKE TO visit...

    ResponderEliminar