domingo, 29 de mayo de 2011

A PHOTOGRAPH THAT I LIKE

Since my whole life I've had great passion for the visual arts in general, considering painting, drawing, engraving, etc. Including within them, the art of photography. Since I was little and I liked cameras capture images with meaning, images that express some emotion or communicate a deep idea.
Currently activity remains very attractive to me, I have my own camera, but the art of photography requires a lot of dedication, apart from a good team for me is still just a hobby, but I like to learn more deeply about the picture.
The photographs are unique, because they capture a momentary image and make it eternal, capture the moment through which it represents a whole. A photograph that I love so and because it contains a very particular history, is "the green-eyed girl", taken by Steve McCurry, in Pakistan, this appears a deep look Pashtun girl. Through his large green eyes the image expresses the wild look of the experiences of small, fearful, piercing, which airs threatening wild animal.
Steve McCurry after the capture of those eyes only, is given the task of searching for that unique look that swept the world, finally managed to find and get that look again crystallize, but now with the inevitable deterioration of life and years . The image of this girl (Sharbat Gula) is well known worldwide because it represents the lives of thousands of kids from this area of ​​the world, who are punished for the horror of war, famine and death.
 

1 comentario:

  1. I also love this picture and Steve McCurry is one of my favorite photographer

    ResponderEliminar